1.6

Original review updated by user Oct 20, 2020

Angry with VRBO. I needed to make a slight correction to my review but there is a process involved.

You cant just edit a mistake, you can try to have it removed after speaking to someone from customer service where they pass it on to another dept. I then wanted to resubmit my review with the corrected info. The next day I was emailed to say they had erased the submitted review but I would not be allowed to submit another. This happened on the first day of the 14 days it takes for a review to be posted.

This ensures there is no tit for tat if an owner or renter writes a negative review. Regardless I have important information that needs to be heard by VRBO regarding fees and charges that are not shown at all on the property ad. I think this is illegal and needs to be rectified.

Ive also heard from other VRBO guests who left negative reviews for other properties and they were not posted. What you think may be a 4 or 5 star property arent.

User's recommendation: VRBO REVIEWS MAY NOT TELL THE WHOLE TRUTH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vrbo Property Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

VRBO Pros: High fees.

VRBO Cons: Inflated service fees, No recourse for owner with false bad review.

Comments