Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 12, 2020

VRBO did nothing for me. Thank god I paid with America Express platinum card so they step in.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2020

Was going on vacation in Lincoln nh to a vacation home. Checkin was 4:00 we got there at 3:30 to the driveway all dig up!!!

The property own message us on Vrbo at 4:00 to tell us this. What a joke. They left a 6 hole in front of the vacation house. The property manager lives under the house in the basement!!

There was food in the refrigerator from past people staying there and in the panty!! COVID-19 is going on and they are not cleaning the property like they should!! We have small children and the property manager said no big deal about the big hole in front of the property they will be done tomorrow! They wanted us to park across the street from the vacation home and walk our luggage across the street.

I call the property manager and the owner!! I told them listen I am on vacation and dont want to listen or look at construction equipment it was like a bomb went off here and I am to have a vacation with my family!!

User's recommendation: Call us and tell us before we are coming to tell us so we can make a decision not show up to this after paying this kind of money!!

Comments