Verified Reviewer

We were charged over 2,200.00 during our stay at the Cherokee Fiddle from 6-27-20 thru 7-5-20. The place was an old nasty, moldy, smelly fishing cabin straight out of the 70s that was grossly misrepresented by the owner.

He said it has modern amenities and it's equivalent to staying in a lodge. All fabricated lies. I requested half my money back and he continues to ignore all correspondence. I posted a 1 star review and it has yet to be posted on the VRBO website.

There are only 2 reviews posted. I find that alone extremely questionable. I will be contacting my attorney about his Slum Lord business practices first thing tomorrow morning. I will also be conversing with the Broken Bow, Oklahoma Chamber of Commerce as well.

I know Caine Johnson sits on the board of directors.

He should be banned from VRBO listings. Him and his wife Tammy are liars and crooks.

User's recommendation: Do not rent anything from Kiamichi Cabin Rentals.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vrbo Cottage Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

VRBO Cons: Over priced dump.

Comments