2.4

First the usual message of "this call is recorded for training purposes" which is a lie. Agents don't speak English clearly.

Too long of a wait on the phone. I also find it absurd that you give your credit information to pay for a property to vacation and the owner has 24 hours to respond to see if they will allow you to rent their property. What is the owner doing? Are they disqualifying you for the rental and if they do, according to the Fair Housing Act a reason has to be given for not allowing you to rent the property.

It's been 17 hours sent I put in the rental with my credit information to charge the property and I haven't heard anything. I could have tried another place, but can't tie up another hundreds of dollars as I wait for the owner's decision.

And I won't use this again, tying up my funds, waiting for the owner to decide. They should rent the property if they can decide in 2 hours.

User's recommendation: Do Arbnb. At least when I rent from them, the decision is with an hour or sooner, and you place a deposit and the rest later.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

VRBO Pros: Lots oif property options.

VRBO Cons: Absent service pathetic fraud screening pathetic refund policy.

Comments