103 views
Verified Reviewer

I rented a home in Dallas (property ID HA-D56269D) for a business trip for myself and 6 young ladies. When we were driving to the house we were worried about the neighborhood; we are pretty sure we saw a drug purchase near the house.

The houses on both sides of the rental as well as most houses in the neighborhood had bars on the windows, trash and broken-down appliances and furniture in the yards. SEE PHOTOS of the houses on either side of the rental.

I immediately called the owner and his attitude was "too bad". It was late and I had to find lodging that night as well as the other 4 nights while in Dallas. I had the expenses for these as well.

The other rental was thru VRBO- so they got paid twice(over $4000!!

I continued communications with the owner for several days with no luck.

Nor could I get anyone from VRBO to help me. I have sent photos 5 times to their staff with no luck of a response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vrbo House Rental.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

VRBO Cons: Way vrbo takes zero responsiblity, No responsibility to customer.

Comments