Verified Reviewer

My vacation was for March 28-April 4th 2020 and I refused to cancel my reservation, due to the owner changing the policy after I made the first payment. I am out of a villa in Las Vegas for $12,397.00 due to covid. We contacted VRBO, a rep we talked to granted our refund and said they will contact the Owner. After the owner finally contacted us, he asked us to re-schedule our trip. And would not grant the full refund. Contacted VRBO again, and a new rep said that they had released the funds to the owner. ***

So with a month and a half of back and forth with both VRBO and the owner. We decided, it is better to have something out of nothing. We re-scheduled for 2021 of March/April.

NOW, a recent discovery, a murder was committed at the property. VRBO deleted the owner off the site. The owner is not contacting us. VRBO is giving me the run around.

All I want is to get our refund back and our Las Vegas vacation planned for a year is now officially ruined.

If anyone is reading this, DO NOT USE VRBO they are not to be trusted.

They do not have the greatest customer service and it is very difficult to talk to an agent.

FRUSTRATED and PISSED OFF with VRBO and the OWNER!!!

User's recommendation: USE Airbnb instead.

VRBO Pros: Show good prices.

VRBO Cons: Unresponsive.