Vrbo Phone Numbers and Emails

DMCA Inquiries
Media
vrbomktg@gmail.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Vrbo Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 202-4291
Total calls: 9 949 Issues resolved: 384 Last call: Apr 11, 2024

Is Vrbo Customer Service Working 24/7?

Vrbo offers 24/7 customer service to ensure that you can receive prompt assistance whenever you need it. By contacting their dedicated support team at 1-877-202-4291, you can have your inquiries, bookings, or concerns addressed efficiently. Vrbo is committed to providing timely assistance and guidance to enhance your experience.

What Is Vrbo Contact Support Number

The customer service phone number for Vrbo is 1-877-202-4291, which is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. This is the designated number to connect with their customer support team, who assist you with any questions, booking-related inquiries, or other concerns you may have.

Can I Contact Vrbo Customer Service via Email?

Vrbo does not offer a dedicated Vrbo customer service email address for customer service inquiries. Instead, they primarily provide customer support through their website and phone channels.

PissedConsumer Club

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm

More contact details

Vrbo Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Heike W Ccl
Issue not resolved by customer service
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.0

The damage deposit was released too early, the customer service was not able to correct that but also not willing to escalate the complaint of the home owner to get a resolution by a manager.

David B Lvu
Host Cancelled Reservation the morning of the reservation - Unable to get a case started for reimbursement despite hours on phone.

We booked a trip in September for March break, that host cancelled on us two weeks prior with a refund as they double booked on different platforms. VRBO was great and was able to cover the difference in cost for a new reservation through their re-booking team.
On the morning of our trip after having driven to Orlando from Toronto, the new host cancelled as she had booked us at the wrong resort.

I spent 5 hours on the phone with VRBO, but was told they could only put request for VRBO rebooking team to get in contact with us later in day, which didn't happen for 7 hours after - and then I was unable to reply to the e-mail they sent as it wasn't being followed.
I ended up having to book a different resort from my inlaws we were travelling with that completely changed the dynamic of our trip as it was 15 minutes away and took away the option of child care.
Since returning from the trip, I have spent hours on the phone with VRBO who haven't been able to help - twice I was told a supervisor would call be back which they haven't. And no one has been able to get me back in contact with the rebooking team as they were the only ones who were able to help.
They all say my trip was refunded to me, but I'm actually out close to 700 dollars from exchange rate conversion, not to mention that I ended up at a much less nice resort then the one I had booked SIX months prior. It seems the customer service respresentatives do not listen at all and try to understand.

It is very frustrating. For the headache I've been through my entire trip should be compensated back.

MARINA M Qoy
Unable to follow the correct laws in Washington DC
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

VRBO Terrible customer service as a host for more that 10 years it now a MESSED UP. The legal team is an INCAPABLE to READ - In Washington DC there are 2 type of short term licenses - One for investors who don't live in the property one is for owners who live in the property : Many properties in DC have a LEGAL separate unit (with its own entrance - separate utilities etc) for these owners it is LEGAL to rent short term without LIMITS - Airbnb doesn't have this problem because the Airbnb legal team actually works the VRBO legal team is USELESS. I cannot afford to pay $600 per year for ONLY 90 days

Melville Btp
Refund inquiry

I booked an apartment in Philadelphia for 4 nights in late December. I booked the stay 4 months in advance and fully paid for the stay.

3 days before the arrival I received check in details from VRBO. On arrival the check in details did not work. I phoned the host who advised that the property had been sold 2 months ago and he'd advised VRBO to remove the listing and cancel reservations. I was stuck with no accommodation for my family (wife and 3 kids) and had to scramble to find last minute accommodation which was not ideal.

I have had great difficulty getting through to VRBO and when I finally did they advised that they could not refund me until the VRBO host confirmed that the reservation had to be cancelled. This was despite VRBO still holding the money which wasn't due to go to the owner until after the stay was complete.

8 days later and still no refund, no offer of any compensation or discount for future bookings. Absolutely horrible customer service.

How Good is Vrbo's Customer Service?

Valente Dco
Valente Dco
Feels Disappointed | Mar 27, 2024

Customer service was great. That said, the property we were looking at should not have been listed as it is currentlynleased and the lease is being renewed making the property not available. Very frustrating.

Kathalene Aus
Kathalene Aus
Feels Disappointed | Mar 14, 2024

The guy that owns the place we rented in Jupiter Florida several months ago told us the day we were flying in, that the unit was not available. We could not get VRBO to do anything so we were forced to pay double for lodging due to Spring Break. Will never use again.

Martinez Cnf

Very bed

Bernard Nxr
Bernard Nxr
Feels Disappointed | Jan 29, 2024

I need help for threading a specific property. VRBO said they would contact the owner and he would take care of it. When I contacted the owner, he said to use Vrbo to make the reservation. So I was right back where I started.

Lorelee Fik
Lorelee Fik
Feels Neutral | Jan 24, 2024

They resolved my issue. I can only hope that this host will be punished or banned by VRBO.
This should not happen again. I’ve never met people with no management capabilities like this and frankly just deceiving

Summary of Vrbo Customer Service Calls

• “Reservation confirmation”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Refund inquiry”
  • “Refund inquiry - why was i postpaid refunded?”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation info”
  • “Get my car activated”
  • “Cancelation”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Need to change payment method”
  • “Deposit info”
  • “Wrongfully charged”

Account Question:

• “Cannot log in to owner account”
  • “Can't get into the property”
  • “Account access”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Damage Deposit refund”
  • “Problem w guest damages”
  • “The key code does not work on the key pad. We have been waiting for an hour and half for someone to get back to us”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get my payout mar 16th-22nd 2024”
  • “As owner did not Receive 1099 for taxes 2023”
  • “Have not received confirmation email”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Can't reach manager”
  • “Horrible service”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Change dates”
  • “Change reservations”
  • “Owner is telling me he has to change my reservation now”

Cards Question:

• “Credit card payment”
  • “Credit card question”
  • “Card is not processing”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Host my phone number incorrect on site!”
  • “App not working”
  • “Website will not show cost in Canadian dollars”

Employment Question:

• “Employment”
  • “Becoming a host”
  • “Housekeeping jobs”

Other Question:

• “Owner”
  • “Trouble booking”
  • “Rental in yellowstone nat park for 2025”

About