Booked a condo with VRBO in October for January2021. I am now worried about covid again since the new wave is here I live in California *&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; have to travel to Arizona for the condo rental.

I tried and tried to get in touch with VRBO and they finally told me that the reservation was now under Vacations Simplified. I see that it was Vacations Simplified that took the credit card payment, VRBO took a $92. fee for transfer. This is outrageous!.

I called them to see if I could modify the dates and come later in the year & not in January. They responded " no change can be made.' I do not understand why they cannot modify the reservation. I have no way to get in touch with the owner of the condo. I will have to loose my $800 payment for the condo rental because there is no way that I can travel at this time.

I am 81 years old & do not want to take a chance with this new wave of covid. All I asked for was a new date for the rental.

Preferred solution: I want to change to another date after March 2021. I have rented for 5 nights and I would be willing to change my January dates to any time after March 2021.

Comments