141 views
Verified Reviewer

I recently booked a trip to Orlando and paid in full. Due to the coronavirus the trip had to be canceled.

A reached multiple times with average wait of an over an hour and a half to be only given the runaround.

I had asked for a refund which they said they could not do anything about it. I will never use them again.

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE VRBO!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vrbo Apartment Rental.

VRBO Cons: Por customer service.

Comments

VRBO has disabled the online cancellation fixture, and when calling the customer services number you are referred to the property owner. Disabling the online cancellation is very sneaky and unethical.

This is very discouraging. I am done using VRBO

@PissedConsumer1843757

It really doesnt help to talk to VRBO anyways, they only lie about what the end result anyways.

We are in same boat. Done with VRBO, so sad that many reputable and ethical property owners are going to lose business because VRBO is not mandating 100% refunds to users who are losing hard earned money here!!! FYI Airbnb is taking care of their customers .

VRBO Reviews