1.7

My name is bill my res # HA-XH1LP6 my stay was the worst ever we saved for a year to do this and everything was wrong.

This house had a boat dock which was no good it totally scratched up one side of my boat it was supposed to have a bbq the pics showed A large bbq so all the meals we brought were for it the bbq was broken the was a replacement sitting on top of it a very small portable one.

There were supposed to be two kayaks and a zodiac which I thought would be great for the grand kids there was 1 kayak and no zodiac.

I contacted the owner he sent over a kayak and told me it was 750.00 for the zodiac that was not stated in the ad. Then the police came and said we were not supposed to be there that there was no short term rentals in Huntington Beach they said we could stay because we haven't caused any problems they said the man that rented it should have known this and not rented it.

To top it off the owner sent a text on Tuesday

That the electric would be shut off on Wednesday all day this was the day my family was coming for a get together and have dinner, so we were forced to leave. I would like to be compensated for this you should look in to your rentals before sending someone into a place like this if we are not compensated I will go to small claims court please call me and discuss this i tried calling and got someone out of the country who taiked to the owner that said the only thing he would do is if i rented it again he would give me a free day he cant rent the place and i would not want to stay there again I am also getting an estimate on repairing my boat.

User's recommendation: dont stay here.

Location: Upland, California