Verified Reviewer

1.3

Since March of this year, with the pandemic in full rage in NYC, I have been denied the ability to cancel my listing, and receive a refund of my membership fees. This action on my part is necessary to protect myself, my family, and the other neighbors, and tenants in our building.

I have been denied over, and over again by the so called VRBO Customer Service, "They do not offer refunds." Meanwhile, I have refunded in full, all clients reserved with me through VRBO that wanted to cancel a booking. Now, VRBO is changing their business profile, and are only representing housing options that will be rented for longer than 30 days. This is to take effect in the beginning of December 2020. This is a breach of my contract.

Although VRBO acknowledges this, they also add, NO refunds.

Not only does this sound improper.....

is it Legal?, we will see, but definitely not Moral? Would you do business with a company like this, with NO VALUES?

User's recommendation: Go to Airbnb They are honest and support their owners.

VRBO Pros: Easy to look at property available, Lots oif property options.

VRBO Cons: Way i was treated, Worst customer service nothing gets resolved, Customer service from india, Often english indistinguishable, Bad customer service and refund policies.

Comments